You Belong Here! Check out these celebrations at each of the YMCA of Southern Maine Branches!
You’re Invited! Yes, YOU and your whole family!
Saturday, October 1st, come try our programs and facilities for FREE during the You Belong Here celebration at each of the four branches at the YMCA of Southern Maine. Attendees will also receive a complimentary one-week guest pass for them and their families for use through October 7th. Click here for a full schedule of events!
Bring your friends and family to one of the YMCA of Southern Maine’s 4 branches for a sampling of group exercise classes, youth programs, and access to wellness centers, pools, bowling (Pineland), and Squash courts (Portland). Super Prime Time will be available so your family can try our ‘While You’re Here Child Care’ while you try a new class or two.
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Any one of the four branches
A FREE Family Event
Come join us at any one of our FOUR branches:
- Sample an assortment of group exercise classes (15-20 minutes each)
- Try a variety of youth programs throughout
- Use our wellness center, pools, bowling (Pineland Branch), Squash Courts (Portland Branch) and more!
- Attend Super Prime Time (a fun filled adventure in our ‘While You’re Here Child Care’)
- Learn and participate in activities around our 9 Dimension of Wellbeing, providing a balanced and holistic approach to your health and wellbeing
- Receive a FREE week long guest pass to use through October 7th
How will you spend your week at the Y? Included with your pass:
- Group Exercise Classes – yoga, dance, cardio and more
- Prime Time – ‘While You’re Here Child Care,” packed with fun children’s activities
- Youth Programs in sports, recreation & the arts
- Healthy Living Consultations with Y Wellness Staff
- Bowling (Pineland), Racquetball & Squash Courts (Portland), Basketball (Portland, Pineland, and Casco Bay)
- Open Swim
Local YMCA Branches
Click on your local branch for more information about their membership amenities:
Casco Bay Branch, Freeport
14 Old South Freeport Road
Freeport, ME 04032
Northern York County Branch, Biddeford
3 Pomerleau Street
Biddeford, ME 04005
Pineland Branch, New Gloucester
25 Campus Drive Suite 100
New Gloucester, ME 04260
Portland Branch, Portland
70 Forest Avenue
Portland, ME 04101
A little bit about the YMCA of Southern Maine
At the Y, we believe everyone deserves the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive. That’s why we’re a fully inclusive organization, welcoming all. Our programs and facilities are designed to meet the diverse needs of our communities – including yours – and our members, staff and volunteers include men, women and children of all ages and from all walks of life.
Whether you’re interested in creating quality family time, setting a personal best, recovering from an illness, or connecting with community, the Y is here for you.
The YMCA of Southern Maine is committed to building strong kids, individuals, families, and communities through programs and services that promote a healthy spirit, mind, and body for all, regardless of ability to pay. The YMCA of Southern Maine’s four branches twelve before-and-after-school sites, five camps, and child care center serve over 30,000 individuals each year. This year, we anticipate providing over $1,700,000 in financial assistance to 8,000 youth, individuals, and families to ensure participation in all YMCA programs. The YMCA of Southern Maine is committed to diversity and providing an inclusive community for all. To learn more, please visit http://www.ymcaofsouthernmaine.org/.