Farmer’s Markets are in full swing. With a few tips you’ll navigate through like a pro!
The summertime farmer’s markets are still in full swing and selling a plethora of fruits, vegetables, eggs, dairy products, flowers, homemade goods and crafts that are grown and produced right here in our backyards from local farms and vendors….with a few minor changes.
Farmers are working hard to make this experience fun and safe. Many have printed off new and updated guidelines. We have grouped their recommendations found on many sites to help you navigate safely and efficiently. Enjoy your time at the market!
Please consider the following guidelines:
- Remain at home if you are unwell.
- Plan Your Shopping so you can order ahead from many vendors and simply pick-up your order at market.
- Wash Your Hands Before and After Attending – most markets have hand sanitizer as needed.
- Practice Physical Distancing. Stay 6′ apart from other shoppers as well as vendors at all times, including while waiting in line.
- Please wear a face covering.
- Please wash produce when you get home.
- Check in on the links provided for additional guidelines for your particular market experience.
Pre-ordering for fast shopping is strongly encouraged. Below you can find important information for each vendor by day of the week, including start dates, pre-ordering information, location and more.
Outdoor Farmer’s Markets Weekly Schedule
All markets open now unless otherwise noted.