Giveaway Alert! Want to Win 4 Tickets to Disney On Ice Presents Celebrate Memories? Yeah, I thought so!
Remember your childhood Disney Memories?
Enter to win 4 Tickets!
A comment of your or your child’s favorite Disney character enters you to win !
You may enter up to 4 times (with your email address so we can reach you if you win).
Contest closes at 10:00pm December 12, 2019
*The fine print: Must be able to go either the Thursday or Friday show
Disney On Ice presents Celebrate Memories
Grab your mouse ears and get ready for a worldwide party as Disney On Ice presents Celebrate Memories skates in to Portland!
Dazzling ice skating, special effects and unforgettable music will magically transport you from waves and icy wonderlands to mysterious magic, where you can:
- Sail away with Moana as she displays courage to save her island on a high-seas adventure with the demigod, Maui.
- Journey to the wintry world of Arendelle as royal sisters Anna and Elsa discover true love is the most powerful magic
- Experience the mysterious magic of Fantasia as a Sorcerer’s Apprentice makes brooms come to life.
- “Live Your Story” alongside Disney Princesses as they use perseverance, determination and hard work to inspire Mickey and children around the world to share their favorite Disney memories.Hosted by Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy, your whole family will experience magic at every turn and create memories to last a lifetime at Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantments!
- Tickets start at $15!
- Market pricing applies to all tickets. Rates can fluctuate based on factors that affect supply and demand. Lock in your price and location today!
- Purchase tickets by phone 800-745-3000 or visit the website!
Disney On Ice presents Celebrates Memories
Cross Insurance Arena
Portland, ME 04101
My daughters favorite character is Merida from Brave.
The baby loves Mickey and 7 year old loves moana and elsa
In shocking news, my daughter loves Elsa!
My favorite is Mulan. My girls love Olaf and Anna.
Growing up, I loved Pinnochio!
Woody and Buzz!!
My daughters favorite are ALL the princesses! My son loves the incredible and the lion king
My son’s favorite Disney character is Sebastian from the Little Mermaid
My eight year old likes Merida from Brave!
Oh that is such a tough question, but today it is Elsa!!
Ariel, Little mermaid, classic!
Anna from frozen!
Elsa from frozen!
Oooo. Elsa! ❄️
My daughter loves Elsa
My daughter loves Elsa <3.
My son has always loved Simba.
Mydsughters favorites are Tianna and Moana
Husbands fav is Pluto
My favs are Tinkerbell and Merida
My sons fav is Woody
My Son LOVES Mickey!
He also loves Elsa <3
And he Kristoff!
And definitely Olaf
My oldest kids favorite character is Rapunzal!
My middle kid loves Lightning McQueen!
My youngest loves Sofia the First!
My daughters #1 favorite is Elsa!
My oldest daughter likes Flynn Rider from Tangled!
I was surprised by the answer but MICKEY!
My son is obsessed with Alice in Wonderland and lives the Cheshire Cat
All 3 of my girls Love Elsa!!
My daughter lives all the toy story characters, especially bullseye!
My girl and boy love Elsa!
My husband’s first crush was Ariel
I loved The Lion King and though Nala was the best!
As a family, we LOVE Moana.
I’ve Always been a fan of Ariel!!
Elsa But I would say Ariel!
you are our winner!
Mulan & Moana are our families’ favorites. What a great giveaway! Thanks for the chance 🙂
Lightning McQueen and Mowgli!!
Jack Jack from Incredibles
My daughter likes simba and nala… growing up I was always enchanted by Cinderella and her little mouse friends! ❤
Anna & Elsa are the faves in my house! ❄️
My daughter loves Ariel!
Anna and Kristoff are favorites!
Belle is a huge favorite in my entire household!!
Kristoff and Sven are also huge hits here! The bond that they have is amazing and they are hilarious!
We love the classics! Mickey and Minnie!
My son loves Elsa
We love frozen! Olaf is a favorite but our favorite princess is Elsa.
My favorite Disney character is the genie from Aladdin.
Anna from Frozen
Sofia the First
Winnie the Pooh!
My daughter loves Minnie Mouse!
My daughter loves Anna!
My 2 yo daughter LOVES Elsa and my 4.5 yo son is a huge Buzz Lightyear fan! This would be such a fun experience for our family
Elsa! Is this giveaway over? 🙂