Valentine’s photo gift idea. Pictures say 1,000 words.
Need a Valentine’s Day gift idea for the one you love? Photos are quick, easy and inexpensive—not to mention they make gifts that last a lifetime and remind us of special times and special people! Whether the photo includes just yourself as a special memento for your better half or of the kids for mom, dad or the grandparents, this photo idea is sure to make your Valentine smile. Ain’t love grand!
What you’ll need:
- Camera (or smartphone)
- Cardboard or paper sign with message of your choice
- Good looking subjects (that’s you)
- At-home photo printer (or you can visit your local drugstore kiosk and print from there)
Here’s how to make it:
- While holding your Valentine’s day message, snap a photo (say cheese)
- Print out your photo to desired size and frame
- Wrap framed picture in pretty paper and bows (it’s Valentine’s Day which means you can “girl” it up using as much pink as you want)
- Include a special note to your loved one about how much they mean to you
There are many ways to say “I love you”. Check out these fun ideas below:
On the beach!
In the mirror!
With a message!
With a craft!
With a baby!
Or with a note! Voila—your special Valentine’s Day gift is complete! Spread the love, people. XOXO