Winslow Park and Campground offers:
• 100 campsites and wooded trails with views of the Harbor and Casco Bay
• rental picnic shelters for reunions, company picnics, weddings, etc.
• picnic tables, grills and a private tidal beach
• a boat launch for anything from trailered boats to canoes & kayaks
• A Summer concert series with local bands
Inexpensive day-use passes for those not camping overnight. Children under 6 free.
30 Main Street
Freeport, ME 04032
(207) 865-4198 (seasonal)
(207) 865-9052 (year-round)