Ready for 2016? Come to the free “A Better YOU Bash!” at the Southern Maine YMCA!
“Find a Better You at the Y this Year. This FREE community event is sure to help you kick off the new year with a new focus on health and well-being with, of course, a healthy dose of fun! The Y has something for all your friends and family!”
A Better You. A Better Us. A Better Year.
Saturday, January 2, 2016
8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Any one of the four branches
A FREE Family Event
Come join us at any one of our FOUR branches:
- Sample an assortment of group exercise classes (15-20 minutes each)
- Try a variety of youth programs throughout
- Use our wellness center, pools, bowling (Pineland Branch), Squash Courts (Portland Branch) and more!
- Attend Super Prime Time (a fun filled adventure in our ‘While You’re Here Child Care’)
- Learn and participate in activities around our 9 Dimension of Wellbeing, providing a balanced and holistic approach to your health and wellbeing
- Receive a free pass for you and a friend to enjoy the Y again during the month of January
Click here for the day’s schedule of activities by branch.
Click on your local branch for more information about their membership amenities:
Casco Bay Branch, Freeport
14 Old South Freeport Road
Freeport, ME 04032
Northern York County Branch, Biddeford
3 Pomerleau Street
Biddeford, ME 04005
Pineland Branch, New Gloucester
25 Campus Drive Suite 100
New Gloucester, ME 04260
Portland Branch, Portland
70 Forest Avenue
Portland, ME 04101