Ready for Kindergarten? Information Night at The Children’s Center Thursday, 2/2!
Learn how The Children’s Center kindergarten program can establish a LOVE of LEARNING for your child! Come join us to understand all about The Children’s Center Kindergarten offerings.
- Unique project-based and emergent curriculum approach
- Curriculum that combines creativity and critical thinking
- Integration of the arts through on-site violin program
- Intentional play-based opportunities responsive to students social-emotional growth, emerging literacy skills, and cognitive and academic needs
- Maintains a desirable teacher-student ratio of 1:7
Please RSVP to email@example.com or 207-797-9366. Info session is for adults only, please.
What parents are saying:
“TCC kindergarten provided an incredibly nurturing and supportive environment for our son. He benefited from the small classroom size, passionate and committed teachers, and also the holistic approach to learning, using children’s interests and natural curiosity to guide learning. Watching him grow during that year was truly amazing, and I look forward to our younger son attending kindergarten at the TCC in a couple of years.” -Kindergarten Alumni Parent
The Children’s Center Kindergarten Information Night
721 Stevens Avenue, Portland ME
Thursday, February 2, 2017; 6:00pm
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-797-9366