Saturday is ‘Portland Pillow Fight Day 2014’ at Monument Square. BYOP(illow)!
Portland’s second annual Pillow Fight Day is joining the 30+ cities worldwide that have participated year after year. The concept is simple: Everyone meets up in Monument Square for the biggest pillow fight you’ve ever seen! Bring your pillow, your A-game and don’t forget to bring your friends!
ALL AGES ARE WELCOME!!
Team themes are encouraged! The costume theme for this year is “Superheroes vs. Villains” – But feel free to come up with your own!
$100 PRIZE FOR BEST COSTUME!
Positive energy only please – don’t want nobody to harsh on your mellow.
The rules are as follows:
– Soft pillows only!
– Swing lightly, many people will be swinging at once.
– Do not swing at people without pillows or with cameras.
– Remove glasses beforehand!
– The event is free and appropriate for all ages, so watch out for little ones.
– Wait until the signal to begin.
Click here for more information on the International Pillow Fight Day.
Portland Pillow Fight Day
53 Brown Street, Portland, ME 04101
Saturday, April 5 2014; 3:00pm – 4:00pm