Lace up! Maine Outdoor Ice Skating Rinks Directory!
Nothing says winter like ice skating outdoors….ah the childhood memories. So fun! Maine is pretty lucky to have quite a few.
FYI: Only outdoor rinks, not small, private ponds, are listed here because 1) Those who know about the small ponds like to keep them a secret, and 2) I’m terrified of anyone falling through some ice. Safety first, people.
NOTE: Always call ahead before traveling to a rink. Weather is a big factor of open/close times and ice conditions.
Outdoor Ice Skating in Maine
- Goddard’s Pond, Bath, ME
- West Brook Skating Rink, Biddeford, ME
- The Brunswick Mall Rink, Brunswick, ME
- Coffin Pond Rink, Brunswick, ME
- Lishness Hockey Rink, Brunswick, ME
- Sugarloaf Outdoor Center Ice Skating Rink, Carrabassett Valley, ME
- Town Ice Rink, Eliot ME
- Knowlton Park, Ellsworth, ME
- Lee Twombly Pond, Falmouth, ME
- Jalbert Park Skating Rink, Fort Kent, ME
- The Waterhouse Center, Kennebunk, ME (closed this season)
- Outdoor Rink at Riverside Golf Course, Portland, ME
- Scarborough Ice Rink, Scarborough, ME
- Mill Creek Park Ice Rink, South Portland, ME
- Wainwright Ice Rink, South Portland, ME
- Wells Recreation Center, Wells ME
- Orland H. Blake Skating Pond, Yarmouth, ME