PEEPS S’Mores Easter Treats. Yes, please!
This wins my personal prize for cutest Easter treats EVAH! No campfire necessary!
This recipe and photos are courtesy of CincyShopper.com. Check them out, they have tons of great ideas!
- 8 pack Snack Size Hershey Bars
- 32 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ Graham Crackers (Regular or Chocolate)
- 32 Marshmallow Peeps
- Break each Hershey bar in half and place in the center of a graham cracker.
- Heat in microwave for about 20 seconds or until just starting to soften.
- Place Peep on microwave safe plate and heat for about 8 seconds (until it just starts to expand).
- Place immediately on top of graham cracker with softened chocolate and top with another graham cracker, pressing together lightly.
- Repeat process for rest.